Raised Panel Door - Oak - Cabinet Door World

  • Unfinished cabinet door, Raised panel

    Posted by Robert J. on 13th Jan 2015

    Door was received as ordered. Quality is as expected with excellent workmanship. Would recommend to a friend.


  • excellent quality

    Posted by Unknown on 31st Dec 2014

    The doors were a perfect fit. The craftmanship was excellent. The doors were for a kitchen project where I was replacing a cabinet wall oven and coverting the space into a pantry. The oak cabinets in the kitchen are 16 years old, the doors I ordered look like they have always been there.


  • OAK DOOIRS

    Posted by JOHN FERRANTE on 17th Dec 2014

    Workmanship and quality are what I expected. I WILL BE RECOMMENDING YOUR COMPANY TO MY CABNET/COUNTER TOP SUPPLIER.


  • Perfect replacement

    Posted by sharon dennis on 13th Dec 2014

    I had a broken door in the kitchen and could not find a matching replacement locally. After staining the door it was a perfect match to my other doors. I have two other doors that are looking bad and plan to order replacements for them also. The quality of the new door is better than the old one.


  • Excellent standard of work

    Posted by Andrew on 16th Oct 2014

    I have been a cabinet maker for years now and with a growing business I just don't have the time to make every single door, especially when you have 4 projects on the go that's why I choose to use cabinet door world my first order was quiet a large order of 33 doors and I needed them to be with me on a deadline, cabinet door world promised they would get them to me and true to their word they got to me before my deadline all in good condition.

    I would recommend cabinet door world and will keep using them in the future.


  • Excellent Quality

    Posted by Unknown on 5th Oct 2014

    Doors arrived as scheduled and exactly as ordered.


  • Excellent Experience

    Posted by Pat Beyler on 25th Sep 2014

    My door was made to specifications and is a very high quality product. Turn around time was good and door was very well packaged for shipping. Customer Service was wonderful with prompt response to my question. I would definitely recommend this company and will use again if I ever need to special order another door.

    Pat B


  • Beautiful Door

    Posted by Susan Snyder on 1st Aug 2014

    My door is very well made and the wood is beautiful. It fit perfectly.I am very pleased. If I ever need more doors I will certainly order from your company. Thank you.


  • Best any one can buy

    Posted by David Lyso on 28th Jul 2014

    These by far exceeded all my expectations


  • I'm Impressed

    Posted by Kristen Doty on 2nd Jul 2014

    I recently purchased a home. I am painting my 25 year old cabinets. My husband and I bought a new vent a hood to replace the old yucky ones but my cabinets above the stove were to low. So my husband shortened them in order to fit our vent a hood. I needed new doors to fit and everywhere I looked was way too expensive. I found this company online hoping they were legit. Took my chance, I was very surprised when I opened my package I received in the mail...it was exactly what I ordered and they fit perfectly in place. My old panels are raised by a half inch more than the new ones but no one will be able to tell unless you point it out. Kudos...5 stars! I will be ordering more when I extend my laundry room. Thanks


  • Raised Panel Door - Oak - Cabinet Door World
    Cabinet Door World is the Low Price Leader in Unfinished Cabinet Doors !! Select the Door Style to the Right and Choose Your Wood Type; Door Rails and Stiles are 3/4

    Raised-Panel-Oak-door-Kitchen-Cabinet-Doors-Unfinished- | eBay
    Find best value and selection for your Raised-Panel-Oak-door-Kitchen-Cabinet-Doors-Unfinished- search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.

    Custom Raised Panel Cabinet Door - BARKERdoor.com
    Custom Raised Panel Cabinet Door Edge Details: Outside= Choose your outside edge detail Inside= Choose your inside edge detail Raised Panel= choose your panel detail.

    Raised Panel Kitchen Cabinets :: Raised Panel Door ...
    Choose from many raised panel door styles, cabinet shapes, the center panel piece is beveled out, or raised, Oak Cabinets: Birch Cabinets:

    Oak Raised Panel Cabinet Door Home and Garden - Shopping.com
    Flat Panel Televisions; oak raised panel cabinet door. Narrow By On Sale; Free Shipping; Brand. Combination Door Compa Feather River Doors; Builders

    Cabinet Doors by Horizon | OAK AMERICAN RAISED PANEL Door
    Provider of finished cabinet doors and unfinished cabinet doors. OAK AMERICAN RAISED PANEL Door. Customized and low cost. Buy Cabinet

    Raised Panel Cabinet Doors: Oak, Maple, Cherry, Alder, etc.
    Finishes on Red Oak; Finishes on Hickory; Painted Finishes; The Raised Panel Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts displayed here are just a few of the hundreds of

    Raised Panel Door Oak Cabinet Door World | Manual Guide
    Get Manual Guide info about Raised Panel Door Oak Cabinet Door World and read our other article related to Raised Panel Door Oak Cabinet Door World, at manual guide

    Raised Panel Bathroom Cabinet Doors - Available in 12 ...
    MasterBath raised panel cabinet doors add beauty and Twelve elegant finishes are available in the Raised Panel door style Medium Oak. Natural Hickory.

    - Wood Cabinet Door - Crown Top (200 Series) Solid Raised ...
    - Wood Cabinet Door - Crown Top (200 Series) Solid Raised Panel - Oak: This door has the following size restrictions: Width of Door Must Be Between 8" and 24"

    Previous
    Next Post »