How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets?

Question: How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets?

A reader, Jean, writes...

I've got a thick, gross, orange and sticky build-up on my kitchen cabinets. How do I get it off?

Answer: The build-up on your kitchen cabinets is grease and oil that has mixed with dust and normal dirt to make a sticky glue that can be difficult to remove.

Your best bet will be with a commercial kitchen cabinet cleaner. I love using cleaners with orange oil for this frustrating chore. But be careful with these commercial products. Some can be flammable and caustic. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.

Baking soda and/ or dish soap can get the job done, but it usually takes more work and plenty of hot water.

Applying a polish to your clean kitchen cabinets once you've removed the grime will help keep your kitchen cabinets free of this mess. Also, daily/weekly maintenance will keep build-up from occurring as well.

How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets?
Baking soda and/ or dish soap can get the job done, but it usually takes more work and plenty of hot water. Applying a polish to your clean kitchen cabinets once you

Kitchen Cleaning and Organizing Tips and Ideas For the Kitchen
Find articles to help you with time saving strategies for cleaning cabinets, Browse product reviews to help you keep your kitchen The Right Way to Clean

CLEAN GREASE FROM KITCHEN CABINETS « Kitchen
best way to Clean Grease From Kitchen Cabinets, whether they're in How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets? Housekeeping

CLEAN GREASE BUILD UP ON KITCHEN CABINETS « Kitchen
Get your kitchen cabinets clean kitchen builds-up over time and causes your cabinets to look dull, How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets?

Using Degreaser to Clean Grease Stains from Kitchen Walls ...
Using Degreaser to Clean Grease Stains from Kitchen Walls, Cabinets, and Worktops Do you need to remove grease stains from your kitchen surfaces?

How Do I Clean Kitchen Cabinets? (with pictures)
Since the main culprit is usually grease, it's important to clean kitchen cabinets the build up with my mom left me to do the kitchen cabinets and i

HOW TO CLEAN BUILD UP FROM KITCHEN CABINETS - KITCHEN ...
How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets? A reader, Jean, writes Ive got a thick, gross, orange and sticky build-up on my kitchen cabinets.

How to easily remove grease build-up from your cabinets ...
How to easily remove grease build-up from your cabinets One thing I've been over-looking lately is my kitchen cabinets. I clean my stained oak cabinets with

How can I get built-up old grease off of wooden kitchen ...
I would try to paint her kitchen cabinets, How can I clean the old, heavy duty grease off the On our home cabinets there was so much grease build up we

CABINET WOOD HOW TO CLEAN GREASY WOOD KITCHEN CABINETS
How do I clean thick grease build-up on my kitchen cabinets? To clean wood cabinets, wipe them down with a cloth damp with a degreaser. Next, wipe them down with a

Previous
Next Post »