DIY How to: Refinish Refinishing Wood Kitchen Cabinets

Here is how I refinished my old oak (from the 1970s) kitchen cabinets for a huge fraction of the price of hiring someone or installing new cabinetry in my kitchen. The results are phenomenal as I think you will all agree. I used Polyshades in Bombay Mahogany Gloss by Minwax. I purchased this at my local Home Depot and I used about 3 coats with a sponge (inexpensive) brush so there would be no lines. It applies just like paint. And will cover just about anything. VERY long lasting. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment down below :)

PS there was a very thin, worn out layer of polyurethane on the old oak cabinets prior to me using this and the Polyshades adhered to that without me having to remove the finish. AND believe me I did try sanding and using other products that would NOT stick to the oak! This worked!!

How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets : How-To : DIY Network
Refinish kitchen cabinets instead of spending a fortune on brand new cabinets. DIY experts show how to refinish wood putty. Step 5: Sand Kitchen; How to

DIY How to: Refinish Refinishing Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Here is how I refinished my old oak (from the 1970s) kitchen cabinets for a huge fraction of the price of hiring someone or installing new cabinetry in my

How to Reface and Refinish Kitchen Cabinets : How-To : DIY ...
Kitchen Refinish Kitchen Cabinets. DIY expert Paul Ryan shows how to do a kitchen makeover on a budget by refacing old kitchen cabinets with new wood veneer. Do

DIY refinishing wood kitchen cabinets
Do-it-yourself instruction of how to refinish wooden kitchen cabinets. The complete process of using varnish remover (Ready Strip Pro), sanding, staining

DIY How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets with Paint or ...
refinishing wood cabinets. Complete Refinish These following steps will explain how to completely refinish kitchen cabinets kitchen; in any case, painting

How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets Without Stripping Ron ...
How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets Watch Ron's easy to follow instructions on how to refinish a cabinet. If the kitchen is the View Our Popular DIY

DIY How To: Refinish Refinishing Wood Kitchen Cabinets ...
Suresh Kampalli: I know it's been a while since you did this. If you can remember, did you apply a primer before using the stain? I did the same thing on my cabinets

How to Refinish Cabinets - Bob Vila - BobVila.com
How To: Refinish Cabinets. Photo: diychatroom.com. Having expensive cabinets hanging on your kitchen walls doesn Removing paint from cabinets, or any wood

How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets. Three Parts: Stocking Up Prepping the Surface Priming and Painting. If you want to take the cabinets back to the original wood,

How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets - DIY Projects: Do it ...
Kitchen; Diy Kitchen Cabinets; How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets; How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinets. Door prices will vary, depending on wood type and door style,

Previous
Next Post »